Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Vegan tacos and chorizo scramble at Pancho's Vegan Tacos in Las Vegas

Vegan al pastor taco at Pancho's Vegan Tacos in Las Vegas
Vegan al pastor taco at Pancho's Vegan Tacos in Las Vegas
I haven't found too many places that serve Mexican vegan food, so any time that I discover a new place I am excited to try it. Pancho's Vegan Tacos in Las Vegas is one of those places. It's all vegan (with some gluten-free, too) with a large, diverse menu and I had trouble deciding what to try.

Well I had to get at least one taco, right? Since it's called Pancho's Vegan Tacos. You get a choice of vegan meat, and I picked al pastor. Nice presentation, fresh toppings, and the al pastor tasted grilled and delicious. Not spicy, but it's served with a cup of salsa. The tortillas are fresh and tasty, too.

Chorizo scramble at Pancho's Vegan Tacos in Las Vegas
Chorizo scramble at Pancho's Vegan Tacos in Las Vegas
I arrived in time to enjoy breakfast (served until 12:30) so I also got the vegan chorizo scramble. It was served wrapped in a tortilla like a breakfast burrito, and it was excellent. I prefer vegan chorizo to the real deal because it's not greasy, and it never has any gristle. This was simply delicious.

A big menu, fresh food, and it's all vegan -- so check out Pancho's Vegan Tacos when you're in Vegas.


HappyCow's Compassionate Healthy Eating Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the discussion! Please leave your comment.