Saturday, May 6, 2017

Cowboy burger at Thai Vegan in Albuquerque

Cowboy burger at Thai Vegan in Albuquerque
Cowboy burger at Thai Vegan in Albuquerque
The last time I drove through Albuquerque, I tried the excellent vegetarian fare at An Hy Quan. This time, I stopped in at Thai Vegan and enjoyed the Cowboy burger.


Thai Vegan serves a lot of different vegan burgers. The cowboy burger is home-made wheat meat and it tastes exactly like a griddle-fried hamburger. It's juicy and has a nice char on it. It's delicious.



The cowboy burger is served along with avocado, lettuce, and tomato. A slice of vegan cheddar cheese tops it off. There were no green chiles in site which was a surprise since we're in New Mexico, but they added some green bell peppers for me.



I also had the coconut "chicken" soup. This was fairly spicy and really delicious. I loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the discussion! Please leave your comment.