Friday, October 14, 2016

Chile Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks

Chile Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks
Chile Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks
I'm in New Mexico on the Green Chile Cheeseburger Trail and I had a free reward to use at Starbucks, so naturally I picked the Chile Mocha Frappuccino. (There's also a Chile Mocha if you want a hot version.) This is cocoa, cinnamon and vanilla blended with coffee, milk and ice. Then it's topped with whipped cream, ancho and cayenne chile spices, and a lid :)

Wow! This is really good. Sort of sweet, sort of spicy, chilled, and blended perfectly. It's not as spicy as a Mexican hot chocolate, but it's pretty hot once you mix in the chile powder sitting on the top.

And since I got to use my free stars reward, the barista gave me an extra shot, too. Nice! This cooled me off and kept me going all afternoon.

The Starbucks Chile Mocha Frappuccino might not to be around forever, so check its availability at the Starbucks web site.

Chile Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks detail
Chile Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks up close


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the discussion! Please leave your comment.