Thursday, December 4, 2014

Map of TV food show restaurant reviews

TV food show restaurant reviews I've done on Google Maps
TV food show restaurant reviews I've done on Google Maps
I've made a Google Map of the TV food show restaurants I've been to. It makes it easy to find one of my reviews in a place you are planning to visit, along with the restaurant's address and a link back to my review. Click the link after the break...



Have you been to any of these TV food show restaurants? Let me know in the comments below!

If you enjoy maps of good eats, try the one at Retro Roadmap with Mod Betty. It's all about drive-ins, diners, and other retro restaurants. There's a few places from my TV food show map on there, too.

Here's another TV food show restaurant map that is all places from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. (Sorry, I can't tell who the owner is or else I'd give some credit.) I don't think it's current but it's got a lot of Triple D joints on there.

And of course there is a food map with many of our favorite TV foodie shows over at TV Food Maps.
Maps for Diners, DriveIns and Dives, Man v. Food and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the discussion! Please leave your comment.