Monday, April 20, 2015

Biscotti at Formica Bros. Bakery

Iced cranberry biscotti at Formica Bros. Bakery in Atlantic City
Iced cranberry biscotti at Formica Bros. Bakery in Atlantic City
I found out about Formica Bros. Bakery in Atlantic City when I heard they bake the bread for the incredible sub sandwiches across the street at White House Sub Shop. They bake the bread loaves and deliver them several times a day by shopping cart.

Since I had already eaten their bread on my sub (and it's wonderful bread), I tried several of the biscotti. Freshly-baked biscotti taste so much better than old, stale, store-bought ones. These are full of flavor and are not rock hard.

Cinnamon biscotti
Fruit and nut bar. Chewy, fresh, and delicious.
The smell of fresh bread fills the bakery. Most of it ends up at White House Sub Shop across the street.

Formica Bros. Bakery is featured in this excellent foodie book --




Formica Brothers Bakery LLC on Urbanspoon