Monday, May 22, 2017

Make-your-own bowl at Grabbagreen in Denver

Make-your-own bowl at Grabbagreen in Denver
Make-your-own bowl at Grabbagreen in Denver

It's my last day in Denver and I had to keep looking for the healthy food joints. Grabbagreen is a national chain serving up fast, healthy breakfasts and lunches using mostly organic and local fresh ingredients. Choose one of their bowl recipes, or make one of your own. Either way, it's prepared fresh for you, and the staff takes the time to walk you through all your choices.

I went the make-it-your-own route. I had a bowl with quinoa, black beans, cilantro, and chimichurri sauce. Then you add five super nutrients; I picked corn, beets, tomatoes, carrots, and onions.


I hardly had time to sit down and they called my name to pick it up. The food was warm, the ingredients were very fresh, and it tasted great. I would eat here all the time if there was a location near by house.

Grabbagreen also serves coffee, smoothies, and juices.

Find a Grabbagreen location near you








No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the discussion! Please leave your comment.